When using the Apricot Learning Platform:
1. I will only use my own username or password to logon.
2. I will keep my username and password secret.
3. I will not give my personal details (home address or phone numbers), or anyone else’s personal details, to anybody.
4. I will only download, use or upload material when I have been given permission.
5. I will only view, download, save, distribute or upload material that is lawful and
appropriate for other users. If I am not sure about this, or come across any potentially offensive materials, I will inform Apricot’s learning platform Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. I will always respect the privacy of other users.
7. I will not vandalise Apricot’s technology. This includes, but is not limited to, uploading or creating computer viruses and mischievously deleting or altering data from its place of storage.
8. I will be polite and appreciate that other users might have different views from my
own. I understand that the use of strong language, swearing or aggressive behaviour is not permitted.
9. I will use the discussion forums for exchanging information and constructive debate only.
10. I will report any incident that breaches this Acceptable Use Policy immediately to the Apricot’s learning platform Administrator (email@example.com).
11. I will only use the tools provided by Apricot for their intended purpose. In particular, I will not use them to gain the logon details for other users or for creating defamatory material.