What makes Apricot successful for you and your children?
Perhaps the first thing to mention is that you don’t have to play the role of the teacher – so relax about that. We get on with the lessons so you can go back to asking your children, “How was school today?” A second overarching benefit is that all lessons are timetabled. That can give you and your family back some real structure and stability each week. No matter what they say, kids like routine. Having live, timetabled lessons – and providing all the teaching and resources needed for learning – creates a real daily structure to follow.
Why choose Apricot homeschooling?
As a parent or guardian, you may decide to choose schooling your children at home for a variety of reasons.
This can include your own experiences of homeschooling, dissatisfaction with the curriculum in school, the teaching methods in mainstream schools, or perhaps your child is finding it difficult to cope with life in a school.
Whatever your reasons, Apricot Online homeschool provides high-quality, flexible, online UK homeschooling for students to be educated at home. Your child doesn’t need to be referred to us, just contact us to discuss their needs.
How Apricot Online Homeschooling Works
- Real-time, live, online, lessons with our experienced, qualified teaching staff.
- We offer you flexibility – lessons can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection.
- We carefully monitor each student and encourage their interaction with lesson activities.
- Students can choose from the subjects in our KS2, KS3, KS4, and KS5 homeschooling curriculum.
- We offer a variety of teaching approaches to cater to different learning styles, allowing our students to progress rapidly.
- You can budget cost with term-by-term fixed-price payments or save with an annual commitment.
- We check student progress and match to exam expectations.
Homeschool Curriculum: English, Maths, Science, Computer Science, Psychology, and more.
To learn more about our offer for home education, contact us on: 01242604985 or click the button below.