What makes Apricot’s online homeschool successful for you and your children?
Perhaps the first thing to mention is that you don’t have to play the role of the teacher – so relax about that. We get on with the lessons so you can go back to asking your children, “How was school today?” A second overarching benefit is that all lessons in our online homeschool are timetabled. That can give you and your family back some real structure and stability each week. No matter what they say, kids like routine. Having live, timetabled lessons – and providing all the teaching and resources needed for learning – creates a real daily structure to follow.
Welcome to all our students across the UK and internationally. Please note that all lessons are timetabled in GMT.
Why choose Apricot online homeschooling?
As a parent or guardian, you may decide to choose schooling your children at home for a variety of reasons.
This can include your own experiences of online homeschooling, dissatisfaction with the curriculum in school, the teaching methods in mainstream schools, or perhaps your child is finding it difficult to cope with life in a school.
Whatever your reasons, Apricot’s online homeschool provides high-quality, flexible, online UK homeschooling for students to be educated at home. Your child doesn’t need to be referred to us, just contact us to discuss their needs.
How Apricot Online Homeschooling Works
- Real-time, live, online, lessons with our experienced, qualified teaching staff.
- We offer you flexibility – lessons can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection.
- We carefully monitor each student and encourage their interaction with lesson activities.
- Students can choose from the subjects in our KS2, KS3, KS4, and KS5 homeschooling U.K. curriculum.
- We offer a variety of teaching approaches to cater to different learning styles, allowing our students to progress rapidly.
- You can budget cost with term-by-term fixed-price payments or save with an annual commitment.
- We check student progress and match to exam expectations.
Online Homeschool Curriculum: English, Maths, Science, Computer Science, Psychology, and more.
To learn more about our offer for home education, contact us on: 01242604985 or click the button below.
Most Popular — 3 Subject package
You can choose 3 subjects of British curriculum (KS3 or GCSE) from any of the five subjects listed below. Lessons meet 2 times/week for each subject (6 hours/week total).
- Computer Science
- Business Studies
Best Value — 5 Subject package
Your child can receive a full English curriculum (KS3 or GCSE) for these five subjects that meet 2 times/week each (10 hours/week total).
- Computer Science
- Business Studies
Learn more about how to price our education visit our Pricing The Journey Page.
Alternatively, click the button below to discuss your needs with us.
Why choose Apricot for your homeschooling?
Apricot is recognised in the UK as a premiere online school.
- Our teachers are experienced online classroom practitioners and know how to engage their students
- Our teachers are qualified specialists and are safeguarded through enhanced DBS and safer employement practices
- We offer a breadth of subjects
- We teach the whole child – helping your child to overcome any learning obstacles and develop 21st c. skills (especially confidence and resilience)
- Our reporting on student progress is second to none – not only for grades, but for soft skills, subject-specific assessment objectives, and learning behaviours – all of which are colour-coded for ease of reading
QA Audit 2021
The provider demonstrates a clear moral purpose and sense of mission. It specialises in reaching students whose challenges and overlapping needs act as barriers to learning and progress. The provider is inclusive and its desire to engage and support young people in being the best that they can be, is a thread that runs throughout the wide range of areas scrutinised in this QA. The provider works hard to create a nurturing space that holds marginalised students into learning.
The provider has well developed systems in place to ensure the quality and effectiveness of teaching and learning. A real focus on pedagogy supports teachers in the development of teaching skills that engage students in active learning in a virtual environment. This commitment to professional development and the high retention rate of teachers at Apricot, should give commissioning schools confidence in the quality of provision.